The LE 360 Vertical Form Fill and Seal Packaging Machine.
From Line Equipment. UK Designed • UK Built • Working Worldwide.
Add a Crossweb Zip Applicator.
- Profile feed and cut unit
- Rotary Turret
- Primary Seal Unit
- Under Jaw Sealing Unit
- Control Box
- Unwind unit
The LE360 Vertical Form Fill and Seal Bagging Machine
The LE360 vertical form fill and seal bagging machine is constructed in stainless steel to suit the most demanding environment and makes an excellent wet food machine. It is built to meet all current and anticipated legislation and can be tailored to your specific application, as a stand alone unit; as a twin machine, complete with feeding equipment, or as part of a turnkey system.
The LE360 vertical form fill and seal bagging machines are designed to match the needs of the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Designed and built to give a consistent and reliable performance, ensuring the bagging machine is available for production when needed, whether packaging granules, liquids, powders or solids.
- Stainless steel construction as standard on all VFFS bagging machines
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Hoizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detectort
- Print registration unit
- Compact packaging machines with small footprint
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator (recloseable) bag (See Crossweb page here...)
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Gas flushing
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Bag tapper
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
- Bag sizes: 100 - 360mm wide x 500 mm long
- Production rate: Up to 80 bags/min. (Depending on product/material)
- Omron PLC Control for print registration, seal jaws, etc.
- Dimensions: 1300mm (w) x 2050mm (d) x 1900mm (h)
- Volumetric cup fillers, augers, weighers, counters, etc., are easily synchronised.