The LE 400 VFFS Bagging MachinePackaging Machine for Filling Medium to Large Bags
The LE 400 Bagger
The LE 400 vertical form fill and seal packaging machine is custom made in stainless steel for easy wash down, and will suit varied packaging requirements between/up to 400 mm width and 600 mm length bag sizes, including granules, powder, liquids and solids, across most industries.
These machines can be run as twin machines, this gives the option of running the machines together or running ‘left-right’ onto one take-off conveyor.
Full range of add-ons available including Zip Closures and Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) capabilities.
- Bag sizes between/up to 400mm width and 600mm length
- Stainless steel construction
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Horizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detector
- Print registration unit
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator for re-closeable bag
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Gas flushing MAP capabilities
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Bag tapper
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
At a Glance Specs. of The LE 400 VFFS Bagger
- Bag Sizes. 100 – 450 mm wide x 600 mm long.
- Bag Filling Speed. Up to 50 bags per. minute.
- Footprint. 1540 mm wide, 2100 mm depth, 2375 mm height.
- Low Drop Option. For reduced product damage
Video Demonstrating a LE 400 filling Diced Beef to 2.5 kg Bags at 15 bags per. minute
Add A Zip Applicator
Add a LE Reseal 360 zip applicator if you need to produce bags with a resealable closure.
Add a Multi-Head Weigher
Add a multi-head weigher or doser for fast accurate fills.
LE 400 Spare Parts
We supply spare parts for this and other manufacturers makes of VFFS machines.
John Talks Bag Sizes on the LE Range
If you have a product that could be damaged during the bag filling process – for example fruit that could get bruised – than it worth considering a VFFS machine that moves in “Continuous Motion”. John gives an overview in this video.
UK Designed, UK Built, Working Worldwide™
John Talks Modular Design & Extras
Talk To Us About Your Bag Filling Requirements
Call us on 01773 717 007
Follow Us on Facebook and YouTube