The LE 360 VFFS Bagging Machine
See Continuous Motion in Action
Choice of Omron or Allen-Bradley Plc
Choice of Ultrasonic Sealing
Line Equipment - A Better Choice™
The LE 360 VFFS Bagging MachineIntermittent or Continuous Motion
The LE 360 Form, Fill & Seal Bagger
The LE 360 vertical form fill and seal packaging machine is our most popular size machine. Custom made in stainless steel to suit varied packaging requirements between/up to 360 mm width and 500 mm length bag sizes.
There are LE 360s working throughout the world packaging granules, powder, liquids and solids, across most industries.
As you would expect from Line Equipment, works with various filling methods and has a full range of optional add-ons available, including zip applicator and MAP capabilities.
Available full servo as an intermittent or continuous motion machine. The continuous motion machine is ideal for products where bruising could be an issue, such as fruit.
- Bag sizes between/up to 360mm width and 500mm length
- Stainless steel construction
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Omron or Allen-Bradley PLC
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Horizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detector
- Print registration unit
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator for recloseable bag
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Ultrasonic sealing system
- Gas flushing MAP capabilities
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Bag tapper
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
At a Glance Specs. of The LE 360 VFFS Bagger
- Bag Sizes. 100 – 360 mm wide x 500 mm long.
- Bag Filling Speed. Up to 100 bags per. minute.*
- Footprint. 1380 mm wide, 2050 mm depth, 1885 mm height.
*Need more bags per. minute – view our Continuous Motion version of the LE360 – The Continuum
The LE360 is Available as the PDQ
Pillow, Block Bottom, Quad and Doy style bags
The LE360 is Available as Continuous Motion
More Bags Per Minute
Kinder Drop Filling
Video Demonstrating a LE 360 filling 2kg Bags
Choice of Omron or Allen-Bradley PLCChoice of Ultrasonic Sealing
VFFS Machines, UK Designed, UK Built, Working Worldwide™Line Equipment - A Better Choice
Video Demonstrating a LE 360 with Degassing Valve for Coffee Bags
Video Demonstrating a LE 360 adding Resealable Closures
Add A Zip Applicator
Add a LE Reseal 360 zip applicator if you need to produce bags with a resealable closure.
Add a Multi-Head Weigher
Add a multi-head weigher or doser for fast accurate fills.
LE 360 Spare Parts
We supply spare parts for this and other manufacturers makes of VFFS machines.
Video Demonstrating a LE 360 Heat Sealing Bags for Carrots
Filling Carrots Happy! – Video
John Talks Bag Sizes on the LE Range
If you have a product that could be damaged during the bag filling process – for example fruit that could get bruised – than it worth considering a VFFS machine that moves in “Continuous Motion”. John gives an overview in this video.
UK Designed, UK Built, Working Worldwide™
John Talks Modular Design & Extras
Talk To Us About Your Bag Filling Requirements
Call us on 01773 717 007
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube