The LE 250 VFFS Bagging MachineSmall Bags, Fast Filling
The LE 250 VFFS Bagger
The LE 250 vertical form fill and seal packaging machine is our most compact, small footprint bagger. Custom made in stainless steel to suit varied bag filling requirements up to 250 mm width and 400 mm length bag sizes, including granules, powder, liquids and solids, across most industries. Ideal for the small bag packaging company.
Available as a twin machine set up, this gives the option of running the machines together or running ‘left-right’ onto one take-off conveyor.
As you would expect from Line Equipment, full range of optional add-ons available, including zip applicator and MAP capabilities.
- Bag sizes between/up to 250mm width and 400mm length
- Stainless steel construction
- Menu driven PLC for operator ease of use
- Simple, fast size changes
- Wide bag size range
- Production of different bag styles (gussetted bags, carrying handle, etc)
- Heat seal and/or polyethylene packs
- Servo or pneumatically controlled horizontal sealed jaws
- Horizontal jaw obstruction detector
- Reel run out detector
- Print registration unit
- Quad bags
- Zip applicator for re-closeable bag
- Polyethylene sealing system
- Gas flushing MAP capabilities
- Static eliminator
- Heated Euroslot
- Air extraction
- Overprinter bracket/Overprinter
- Bag tapper
- Punch hole
- Take off conveyor
- Adjustable pack support
At a Glance Specs. of The LE 250 VFFS Bagger
- Bag Sizes. 70 – 250 mm wide x 400 mm long.
- Bag Filling Speed. Up to 100 bags per. minute.
- Footprint. 1220 mm wide, 1830 mm depth, 1600 mm height.
Rent A Bagger!
Want a Vertical Form Fill and Seal machine without ownership
Talk to us about short or long term rental period contracts.
Add A Zip Applicator
Add a Multi-Head Weigher
LE 250 Spare Parts
UK Designed, UK Built, Working Worldwide™
Talk To Us About Your Bag Filling RequirementsCall us on 01773 717 007
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube